This table represents the 2017 – 2018 fee schedule for the Arizona Arsenal Soccer Club. Club fees are payable online. Individual team fees and uniform costs are not included in these costs. See your team manager for team fees and uniform costs.
Payments will be due online by the following dates:
- June 26, 2017
- July 26, 2017
- August 26, 2017
- September 26, 2017
- October 26, 2017
- November 26, 2017 (6month plan)
- December 26, 2017
- January 26, 2018 (8 month plan)
1. Registration–These fees cover registration with AYSA, administrative costs and wages.
2. Training/Facilities/Programs–These fees cover coach/trainers, fields, lights and equipment as well as specialty programs/staff.
3. Team–These fees and pay structure will be presented to you by your individual team as these fees can vary greatly depending on your team’s choices of leagues, tournaments, and travel. (see Team Manager for details)
4. Uniforms–This will be an additional fee for the new uniform kit or if you need to purchase individual pieces for a current player. Please click the following link for more information on uniforms. Arizona Arsenal Uniforms 2017-18
The Arizona Arsenal Soccer Club does offer some financial aid assistance to players/families who need it. If you would like to apply, please see the below form which outlines the requirements and documents needed to apply.
Click the following to access the 2017-2018-U10-and-Younger-Financial-Aid-Form-Rev-SN1
Click the following to access the 2017-2018-U11-and-Older-Financial-Aid-Form-SN1
Click the following to access the 2017-2018-ECNL-Financial-Aid-Form-SN1